Thursday 14 April 2011

Technical Guidance

My skills:

  •  Move Tool – This allows me to drag my images / text and shapes around allowing me to edit my magazine in more detail making the finished product more professional and better to look at.

  •  Hand Tool – This allows me to drag my view of my magazine to different areas allowing me to have a closer look at all of my work so I could sort out slight differences.

  •  Eyedropper Tool – This allows me to pick different colour which I have already used to allow me to have a constant colour scheme throughout my magazine.

  •  Magnetic Lasso Tool – This allows me to cut out shapes which have a different colour contrast to them. This made cutting out people easier.

  •  Magic Wand Tool – This allows me to select different areas of an image and delete it to clear a background allowing me to use it on my magazine.

  •  Text Tool – This allows me to create text and place it any where on my pages. It allows me to choose from a number of fonts and sizes as well as colours.

  •  Crop Tool – This helps to reduce the size of an image making it easier to cut out or helping it reach a certain size or shape.

  •  Spot Healing Brush Tool – This will help me remove the spots on people’s faces leaving a more professional look to my magazine.

  •  Clone Stamp Tool – This clones certain aspects of my magazine allowing me to smooth over bits which were too rough.

  •  Eraser Tool – This allows me to erase certain bits of image out and smooth out the edges of my images making them appear more professional.

  •  Paint Bucket Tool – This allowed me to change the colour of fonts and other shapes by using this tool and selecting a colour to use.

  • Custom Shape Tool – I used this to draw the banners for my front page and double page. I also used this to draw the rectangles for all of my pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment