Monday 11 April 2011

Diary Entry Week 5

In week five of this media project I was continuing to work on my rough cuts for the magazine. I had edited some things from my sketches for my magazine which I though improved the look of my magazine. I had designed a front cover, contents page and double page spread which would resemble the base of my final magazine. After completing this rough cut for my magazine, it was analysed by my teachers and students which told me what they liked about my magazine and what they didn’t like about my magazine.

After I received my feedback I wrote it up and decided what I would do to improve my rough cuts to achieve the highest grade possible for my final draft. I was told to do many things to improve my magazine including taking new photos for my front cover and adding more images onto my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment