Tuesday 12 April 2011

Diary Entry Week 6

In week 6 I began to create my final draft by using my teachers and fellow pupil’s advice and began to improve my rough cuts. This meant that I could use people’s feedback to improve my magazine and my grade. We also began the evaluation allowed us to view what we had to do and how to answer the questions.

When analysing the evaluation we looked at previous examples which were marked very highly. This gave us an insight to what we had to do to get a similar mark to what they examples had. We also analysed the evaluation task trying to figure out how we could answer all of the questions to a high standard. This would be helpful when it comes to completing this task as it gives us preparation for when we complete the task properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment